Jan 05, 2022
A Strategic Planning Session and setting a Strategic Plan are essential for all Businesses and Organisations.
Strategic planning is looking at where a business operates now, establishing Business Goals and then planning and setting strategies to achieve these goals.
Area covered in a Strategic Planning Workshop can include:-
- Review previous year/year’s performance and results;
- Look at current situation;
- Complete a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) Analysis;
- The need for Strategic Planning;
- Concepts including ‘Business is Growing or Dying’; ‘Sigmoid Curve’; Kaizen Principle; ‘Change or Extinction’;
- Benefits of Strategic Planning;
- Look at future opportunities and growth;
- Look at possible challenges, changes in the Industry;
- Look at strategic priorities and goals;
- Review Resources required;
- Plan future strategies, Key Actions to take Business forward;
- Be strategically placed for the future.
I can assist in developing and delivering strategic Planning Sessions and Strategic Plans which will have your business set up for future growth and success.
Contact me by e-mail to [email protected] for further details.
“Is your Business future going to be by design or by luck?”